Monday, December 1, 2008



Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, we blessed Keith and Ashlie's little Vance. I took advantage of the gathering and got a family picture. I can't look at it with out feeling that choking feeling. I am so very blessed!

Thanksgiving was great. We cooked together for about 7 hours then ate for about 3 days! A favorite moment was during dinner when everyone was enjoying the fruits of our labor I found Leah and Eden at the fridge looking for hard boiled eggs. That's what they wanted for Thanksgiving. They settled for ice cream sandwiches.

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

I got this picture on the Christmas card you sent... got it today. I am always so amazed. I admire your [Mother Hen] ablilities to [gather your chicks] for a photo. You've got way more people and you manage to succeed and I fail with only eleven bodies to gather. Kudos to you!
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa