Sunday, September 27, 2009

Last night was the Relief Society Broadcast. It was totally about the Relief Society organization...what it is and what it does and what it can do for me and what I should do as a member. I've been thinking.... The opening song was, "There is Sunshine in my soul Today" I keep playing back...."When Jesus shows his smiling face"Who doesn't want 'sunshine' in their soul? I do. I want it. I want it all the time, every day. I want to bask in it. I crave, need, covet, desire sunshine in my soul. According to the song, the source is the smiling face of Jesus. It also connects blessed sunshine with 'peaceful, happy moments' This is going to be my quest. Finding my sunshine and helping everyone else find theirs. I learned that being an excellent visiting teacher is a good way to get Jesus to show his smiling face, so that is where I am going to start. This week, each of them will get a little of my sunshine. Yes, oh yes, oh yes!!

No comments: