Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Wedding Diet

Minus 55 Days until the wedding.
Perfect reason to diet, right?
So....I'm doing the 6 week body makeover diet.
The first day....Mon Aug 2, 2010
exercise: 2 mile walk.
I tried to keep my HR under 140 as exercise is
supposed to be 'light'.....woooooo!
7:00 am
2 egg whites
1/2 c oatmeal (w cinnamon & splenda)
peach
9:30 am
1/2 c blueberries
2 oz talapia
12:00 pm
1/2 c brown rice
2 oz talapia
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can chilis
2:30 pm
apple
2 oz talapia
7:00 pm
repeated lunch

I got off schedule because I went to Vegas with Gary. We went straight to FHE when we got home, so didn't return for dinner until late. I skipped my evening snack.
A couple times during the day I felt that panic that says "You are not allowed....." mostly it wasn't too hard.

No comments: